Matt Donnelly is a partner at Petefish, Immel, Hird, Johnson, Leibold & Sloan, LLP. His practice includes civil litigation, estate planning, student law, criminal defense, and administrative law. Matt is known for his common-sense approach to resolving legal issues.
Practice areas include:
 Estate planning, including wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
 Probate proceedings
 Student Law, including college students accused of misconduct, or dismissed from an academic program (view mjdonnellylaw.com for more information)
 Landlord-tenant–Commercial, residential, and agricultural leases
 Civil litigation
 DUI defense
- State of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- West Virginia Wesleyan College, B.A. Philosophy
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Douglas County Law Library – Board Member, 2017-2019
- Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers & Accountants for the Arts
- Lawrence Adult Soccer League – Board Member