Matt Donnelly is a partner at Petefish, Immel, Hird, Johnson, Leibold & Sloan, LLP. The bulk of his practice consists of civil litigation, estate planning, student law, criminal defense, and administrative law. Matt is known for his practical approach to resolving complex legal issues.
Recent cases include:
 Civil litigation based on breach of contract and intentional torts
 Estate planning and probate proceedings
 Student Law, including student misconduct and academic dismissal (view mjdonnellylaw.com for more information)
 Landlord-tenant: commercial, residential, and agricultural leases
 DUI defense
- State of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- West Virginia Wesleyan College, B.A. Philosophy
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Douglas County Law Library – Board Member, 2017-2019
- Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers & Accountants for the Arts
- Lawrence Adult Soccer League – Board Member