Matt Donnelly is a partner at Petefish, Immel, Hird, Johnson, Leibold & Sloan, LLP. The bulk of his practice consists of civil litigation, estate planning, student law, criminal defense, and landlord-tenant law.
Recently resolved cases include:
 Civil litigation involving claims for construction defects and breach of contract
 Estate planning and probate proceedings, including trusts and family settlement agreements
 Student Law, including student misconduct and academic dismissal (view mjdonnellylaw.com for more information)
 Landlord-tenant: commercial, residential, and agricultural leases; evictions
 DUI defense
- State of Kansas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- West Virginia Wesleyan College, B.A. Philosophy
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- Douglas County Bar Association
- Douglas County Law Library – Board Member, 2017-2019
- Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers & Accountants for the Arts
- Lawrence Adult Soccer League – Board Member